Top quality European made gloves are now also introduced to Norway.
To understand the protection level of each glove you must understand the way they are given test results according to the EN388:
- Abrasion resistance: 4 is the best
- Cut resistance (Coupe test): 5 is the best, but according to test number 5 you can see higher levels. We offer up to 166 Newton!
- Tear resistance: 4 is the best
- Puncture resistance: 4 is the best
- Cut resistance, TDM test according to ISO13997: F is the best, but gives higher values than the Coupe test reveals in Newton (N)
- Impact protection: P if passed
Here are some excamples of what we can offer:
The Phantom (4, 5, 4, 1, F:64,5N, x)
The S1 (3, 5, 4, 2, F:60,0N, x)
The Alien (4, 5, 4, 1, F:43,0N, x)
The Sky Steel (3, 4, 4, 3, F:35,4N, x)
The Thermohand (1, x, 4, x, x, x) This is not a cut resitant glove, but a comfortable soft glove for cold temperatures.